NEW DEI TITANIUM 010130 2-INCH HEADER EXHAUST WRAP HEAT SHIELD 100 FEET ROLL
- DEI titanium exhaust wrap with LR technology is constructed from pulverized lava rock, extruded into fibers, and then woven into a tight weave, giving it titanium-like strength and toughness
- Model: 010130
- Width: 2 Inches
- Length: 100ft
- Wrap Material: Lava Rock
- Temperature Rating: 1,800°F
- This improvement in thermal protection helps to reduce underhood temperatures, resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- less heat in the engine bay means less chance of heat soak conditions on vital underhood components.
- Typical glass fiber wrap is rated at handling 1,200°F of maximum direct heat, while Design Engineering's titanium wrap, using LR technology, is capable of handling direct continuous heat up to 1,800 degrees F and radiant heat up to 2,800 degrees F
- It's pliable, there's no need to wet the wrap when wrapping headers or pipes, as many do in order to make the wrapping process easier to manage and to get a tight wrap
- Titanium wrap will not shrink, and because of its material structure, it is more resistant to temperature and vibration breakdown, abrasions, and chemical and hot oil spills than glass fiber wrap
- Offers a very cool carbon fiber look as an added feature!
- NOTE: This wrap has a direct heat rating of 1,200 degrees and a radiant heat rating of 2,000 degrees
- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!!!